iWalk Warranty Information: We’ve Got you Covered
iWALKFREE Limited Warranty
The Limited Warranty is an expression of our confidence that iWALKFREE will offer you dependable, reliable and comfortable use. iWALKFree, Inc., the manufacturer guarantees the original purchaser of our products as follows
This warranty covers the original purchaser from any defect in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase, with exception of any foam padding. Warranty is limited to the original purchaser and product must be purchased through an authorized dealer of iWALKFree, Inc.
If your product is found to be defective, the manufacturer may repair or replace, at their discretion, any defective parts at no cost to you. Customer may be responsible for shipping costs of replacement parts.
Warranty is limited to original purchaser for the time limit specified above and is not transferable. Purchase must be made through an authorized dealer. Proof of purchase must be provided to obtain warranty coverage. Manufacturer will not pay for loss of time, inconvenience, loss of use of your merchandise or damages of any nature whatsoever, howsoever caused by iWALKFree Inc. products, their failure to work, or any other incidental or consequential damages. Exclusion or limitations of incidental or consequential damages may not be allowed in some areas.
This warranty does not cover defects resulting from accidents, damage while in transit, alterations, unauthorized repair, failure to follow instructions, misuse, normal wear and tear, negligence, fire, flood, and Acts of God. Wear parts, such as foam padding, are specifically excluded.
This warranty is the only one we provide and is in lieu of all other warranties or conditions, express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to the implied warranties or conditions or merchantable quality or fitness for a particular purpose. It sets forth all our responsibilities regarding our products. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from province to province, or state to state.
Warranty claims must be made to the same organization from which you originally purchased your iWALKFree product. If purchased directly from iWALKFree, Inc., you can contact us via e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at 562-653-4222. For return of products under warranty, please see our Return Policy and Instructions below.
We’re so confident that you will discover a new world of hands-free / pain-free mobility that WALKFree, Inc. will provide you with a five day* trial period in which you can determine if the iWALK crutch will work for you. If you cannot adapt to or otherwise use the crutch, you may return it to us for a full refund of the original purchase price. This warranty only applies to items purchased directly from us. The return policies of our authorized resellers may be different.
- Warranty is limited to functional issues only. Non-functional issues, such as change in recovery plan are not covered and may be subjected to a restocking fee. Certain exceptions may apply.
- You have confirmed that you are a good candidate for the crutch per our guidelines found here.
- You have carefully reviewed and agree to adhere to our instructions for Assembly, Fitting and Use
- Returns must be requested within 5 days* of receiving the product. Shipping of returned items will be done within 7 days of receiving your Return Authorization.
- You understand that refunds apply to the purchase price of the crutch only. Shipping costs to and from your location are your responsibility.
- You will process your return according to our Return Policy and Instructions below.
*FIVE DAY LIMITATION- Why only five days? Unfortunately not everyone is honest and we’ve had many people take advantage of longer periods in order to have free use of the crutch. So we had to make limitations. Generally you will know in one day if the crutch works for you, so five days provides more than enough time to sample the product. Please understand, in advance, that return requests after the five day period cannot be accepted, with no exceptions.
To insure proper credit, all returns must include a Return Authorization Number issued by us. Returns without a Return Authorization number will not be processed. To obtain a Return Authorization number, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, via phone at 562-563-4222 or simply fill out and submit a Return Authorization Request Form.
Crutch returns – To avoid shipping damage, all crutch returns must be returned in the original packaging and must be repackaged according to our repackaging instructions. Improperly packaged returns may be subject to additional handling or shipping damage surcharges.
- All returns must have a Return Authorization number. Before contacting us for your RA number, you will need to gather the following information:
- Your original purchase invoice number
- The date of your invoice
- Your e-mail address and phone number
- Your reason for returning the product (please be detailed)
- Provide us with the above information by completely filling out the contact form here or via e-mail to email@example.com or call us at 562-653-4222.
- Repackage your product to protect against shipping damage. For crutch returns, repackage according to our repackaging instructions.
- Print out a copy of your Return Authorization and include it inside the carton.
- Clearly and legibly write the Return Authorization number on the outside of the carton. Packages without RA numbers will not be accepted.
- Ship returns to the following addresses:USAiWALKFree, Inc.194 Marina Drive, Suite 200ALong Beach, CA 90803CanadaiWALKFree, Inc.c/o Lean Supply Solutions80 Ormont DriveToronto, ON M9L 1N7
- Ship the return using the shipping company of your choice. We strongly recommend that you obtain a copy of the tracking number from your shipping company. Returns shipped using our shipping accounts will not be accepted.
After your return is received it will be inspected and your refund processed. You will receive a Refund Receipt indicating that your credit card has been refunded. Please note that the time it takes to appear on your credit card account varies depending upon the practices of your credit card company.