Standard crutches hurt!
Crutches are hard to walk in. Navigating stairs on crutches is dangerous. Underarms get bruised and rubbed raw. Crutches make your arms and shoulders fatigue. But most of all, crutches fall short because you can’t use your hands or your arms.
The good news?
Finally there’s a much better solution – the iWALK2.0
The iWALK2.0 is the best solution for non-weight bearing lower leg injuries. iWALK2.0 is easy to learn, economical to own, is pain free and provides unsurpassed mobility.
Doctor Frank McGeorge of WDIV channel 4 reviews the iWALK2.0
So why would you use arm crutches when a leg crutch works so much better?
Everyday activities are impossible on traditional crutches or knee scooters. With iWALK2.0 you can immediately get back to your routine. So whether you’re pushing a shopping cart, going up or down stairs, carrying a cup of coffee, walking the dog, the iWALK2.0 gives you your life back.
iWalk 2.0 Features:
- Easy to assemble at home. No tools required.
- Hands free / Pain free total mobility
- Learning to iWALK is quick, easy and intuitive – See Fitting and Use
- Inexpensive and affordable – Buy now
- Almost anyone who can walk can iWALK – See Who Can Use iWALK2.0
- The best mobility device available – See Compare Mobility Devices